[nabs-l] Hello to all, and a message for Texas Students

Juan Carlos Munoz blinddrummer1989 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 06:30:04 UTC 2009

Hey everyone. I've been on the list for a while, but this is my first posting so here goes nothing. My name is Juan Carlos Munoz of Houston, Texas. I'm 19 years old, and a senior at Lamar High School. I'm 1st board member with TABS, and I figured I'd use the list to spread the following. If you know some in Texas, won't you please make sure they know about this? Thank you.

TABS ANNOUNCES ANNUAL SPRING CONFERENCE!

The Texas Association of Blind Students will hold it's annual spring conference on March 27-29 at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Austin. The conference is opened to all current Texas students. Now is the time to reserve your room. Rates are $89 for up to 2 people, and $109 for 3 people. The deadline to secure rooms at these rates is February 25. More information is available at

www.nfb-texas.org/tabs.html

Also, if you have a MySpace account, and you haven't already done so, visit the TABS page located at

www.myspace.com/tabstudent

If you have any questions about any aspect of the conference, feel free to contact me either by replying to this message, or by sending me an e-mail at

blinddrummer1989 at hotmail.com

Come on Texas students, it's going to be a fun weekend!