[nabs-l] Hello to all, and a message for Texas Students

hannah sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Sun Jan 11 15:46:49 UTC 2009

Hi Juan,
Welcome.  My name is Hannah and I'm a freshman in high school.  I
live in the very north of California.  Enjoy being on the list.
Cheers,
Hannah

first posting so here goes nothing.  My name is Juan Carlos Munoz
of Houston, Texas.  I'm 19 years old, and a senior at Lamar High
School.  I'm 1st board member with TABS, and I figured I'd use
the list to spread the following.  If you know some in Texas,
won't you please make sure they know about this? Thank you.

>TABS ANNOUNCES ANNUAL SPRING CONFERENCE!

>The Texas Association of Blind Students will hold it's annual
spring conference on March 27-29 at the Crowne Plaza hotel in
Austin.  The conference is opened to all current Texas students.
Now is the time to reserve your room.  Rates are $89 for up to 2
people, and $109 for 3 people.  The deadline to secure rooms at
these rates is February 25.  More information is available at

>www.nfb-texas.org/tabs.html

>Also, if you have a MySpace account, and you haven't already done
so, visit the TABS page located at

>www.myspace.com/tabstudent

>If you have any questions about any aspect of the conference,
feel free to contact me either by replying to this message, or by
sending me an e-mail at