[nabs-l] Recruitment

Jessica Trask jess28 at samobile.net
Sun Jan 11 18:37:03 UTC 2009

Greetings,
I'm interested to know what methods are being used to recruit new
members to National Association of Blind Students Nationally and
within the State affiliates?
I may be getting the New York State Affiliate active again if it's no
longer active any longer.
If someone could please sent me an email off list with the Contact
information for both the NFB State president and the State leader of
the National Organization for Parents of Blind Children in New York
State that would be great.
Go ahead and send the email to me at jess28 at samobile.net

--
Jess