[nabs-l] American Idol in the Making?

sarah baebler wolvessarah at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:10:41 UTC 2009

I know two blind girls that tried out.  One didn't get through and the other was told they couldn't do the dancing if they made it through...at least that's what they told me.  As far as this Scott, he was guided the entire time (except the short time he was walking on a sidewalk). Walking down a bridge he was using sighted guide.  SO to me it made it seem like he's a hero but someone has to guide him and always be there for him, then when he walked in the room the same guide took his cane.  Like everyone else, I was impressed by the entering college at 14.
Sarah B