[nabs-l] Finding Readers and Tutors

melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Jan 14 21:13:51 UTC 2009

I would add that going through your Campus student employment office is also a suggestion.
I agree that you should hire more than just one or two readers.  Remember that those one or two readers are students as well.
If you hire more than one the work is spread evenly and at least one or two of the readers that you have won't become overwelmed, and or feel like they have to help you because you only have them and noone else.

Melissa R. Green
Every answer asks a more beautiful question. --e e cummings