[nabs-l] New Bookshare

Linda Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 00:51:54 UTC 2009

Jordan,

Though I do know how to use and open zip files, I don't know how to
transfer them to a notetaker and unzip from there.  However, I'm
posting the link to the bookshare list serve archive.  The topic of
unzipping directly on a notetaker has been covered quite thoroughly,
although I skipped most of the messages because most of it wasn't
relevant to what I was trying to do.  If you type in zip files in the
search box, you should get a plethora of info.

http://www.freelists.org/archive/bookshare-discuss
Hope this helps.
Courtney