[nabs-l] New Bookshare

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Jan 15 02:29:43 UTC 2009

For information about this, particularly the BrailleNote, go look at the
BrailleNote list archive. Sorry that I don't know the link off the top of my
head, but googling something like "BrailleNote list" should take you to the
right place.
    If you own a bn and have room for about ten emails a day in your inbox
and have a lot of bn related questions, I recommend joining the bn list. It
actually works better than tech support at times.

HTH,
Nicole