[nabs-l] victor stream bookshare and rfbd

Linda Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 05:48:29 UTC 2009

Lora,

As for how to download a book from bookshare on to the stream, though
I don't know myself, the link to the list archives I posted earlier
should help quite a bit.  I knew what the original process for
downloading books on to the stream was, but since the bookshare site
has changed, the process has grown more complicated.  The specifics
are covered in more detail in the list archives; if you just type the
word stream or Victor Stream in to the search box, you should come up
with quite a bit.  I'm not sure exactly whether you can currently
download books from bookshare because of some upgrades Humanware needs
to make to accomodate the new site.  You should find more info here:

http://www.freelists.org/archive/bookshare-discuss

If the archives fail to be of use, I'd recommend sending a message to
support at bookshare.org and asking what the proper procedure would be
for the new site.
Hope this helps.
Courtney