[nabs-l] college and math

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Jan 16 02:56:17 UTC 2009

Thank you for the comment, and also thank you to Sarah.  However, I am
slightly hesitant to recommend it for higher level college math because it
only contains those symbols which I myself have used, which includes some
calculus symbols. For a full list of supported symbols, see the manual at
www.accessisoft.com

Nicole