[nabs-l] Attention if there are any students in New York State on list

Jessica Trask jess28 at samobile.net
Sun Jan 18 16:21:16 UTC 2009

Hi everyone and especially any students in New York State,
My name is Jessica Trask. I'm visually impaired. Visual Impairment
caused by Albinism. I'm wanting to get and the student group active
again in New York State. I'm a college student studying for my
Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education through Ashworth College
in Norcross Georgia it's purely done through distance learning so I'm
studying at home.
Please contact me of list at the following email address if you are
interested in being involved in the formation and reactivation of the
student group in New York state at the following email address
jess28 at samobile.net
Thanks,

--
Jessica Trask