[nabs-l] DAISY integration for the iPod Nano?

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 20:48:20 UTC 2009

The iPod nano lacks the control interface to make that really worthwhile,
in my opinion.  The Stream is the device for that function.  As for NLS
titles, there's no way Apple will be allowed to have iTunes support them.
No computer will play them back because of the DRM--that's the NLS policy
on the matter.

Joseph