[nabs-l] DAISY integration for the iPod Nano?

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 03:05:22 UTC 2009

The Stream does not support MPEG-4 AAC format audio.  Some of us have a lot
of content in that format, and the Stream can't play it.  Its original
specs said it could, but they were revised when I pointed out that it in
fact cannot.

MPEG-4 AAC is called for by the DAISY standard, just essentially never used.

Joseph