[nabs-l] Studying to be a Teacher of the Visually Impaired

Rob Lambert rmlambert1987 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 06:03:15 UTC 2009

I didn't know this program existed until you mentioned it. If i were to leave my bachelor's at this point, I would have to repeat some credits (my mom was a former professor at the university I go to so she knows this). I'm not up for repetition of credits that I already completed, u know? Any word on University of Arizona @ Tucson?