[nabs-l] National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 23:29:29 UTC 2009

Dear Brice,
I have a personal experience with this organization. They know pretty much
nothing about blindness. It would be good if someone had more time than I
did to show them. If you have questions please contact me off-list.

Sincerely,

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc