[nabs-l] Recording Lectures... Not allowed?

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Sat Jan 24 02:53:02 UTC 2009

Some profs are real sticklers on officiality - one of my profs told me
I couldn't record anything of his until he received official word from
accessibility servies that it was a recognized accommodation. So
whoever said you need it in writing from student services is
absolutely right. It's not that they're mean necessarily - they just
don't want people using it as a way to miss class cause they know
their friend will record it for them or whatnot. I hope things get
better for you.
Sarah