[nabs-l] FS Cast 26

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 08:26:59 UTC 2009

Hi.
just listened to the fs cast 26.
well, looks like developing applications for the web just got a whole lot
easier, using the new aria technology.
go and get a copy and listen to Glen Gordon, explain about web 2.0, and
aria.
and accessible flash.
and Jonathon Mosen demonstrates aria sites with jaws 10, like in firefox
3.04.
and demonstrates how to use the mozilla chat, irc client with jaws, and a
aria enabled site.
well, looking to develop for the web, when i get my star trek site up and
running.
got a few design issues, with the front page, but got some feedback and
working on that.
so, some where down the track, looking to develop a chat application, so
would be using the aria elements and technolog for this, and a star trek
chat application.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe