[nabs-l] Will Netbooks replace notetakers?

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 26 00:17:24 UTC 2009

Hi there,
I definitely don't think so. The main reason I still use a notetaker
is for the Braille keyboard, which I'm faster on than a traditional
QWERTY keyboard. I'm sure I'm not alone in this, or at least I hope
not. I can understand the attractiveness of the price though - $4000 +
is quite a bit of money for notetakers.
Thank you for this information.
Sarah Jevnikar