[nabs-l] Portland NABS

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 23:50:00 UTC 2009

Hi Bill,

I am Joseph Carter of Monmouth, Oregon (but only until June) and I
have thought it a terrible thing that we do not have an Oregon
Association of Blind Students before.  The problem is that we have a
hard time identifying like-minded blind students in this state
because neither the colleges nor the Commission for the Blind are
exactly eager to help us reach out to one another.

Count me as interested, at the very least.

Joseph