[nabs-l] backpacks are unprofessional?

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 29 20:01:30 UTC 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

    I carry a backpack all the time and really don't care what anyone thinks
about it. It allows me to have both hands free to work my guide dog and for
other things. It's up to me to live my life and not for others to live it
for me. I've carried everything from school supplies to groceries in my
backpack and it works for me just fine.

Peter Donahue