[nabs-l] Video Description

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 19:44:27 UTC 2009

Not really.  Especially if the descriptive track exists.  I'm not
going to say they HAVE to produce the descriptive audio, but it's
just silly to have the track and not put it on the DVD.

A higher priority for me is a way to bypass menus and whatnot.  A
direct "Play the movie" button in the DVD player, for those who
cannot navigate the DVD menus.  I consider that a priority since many
movies are quite watchable without audio description, but no DVD is
watchable if you have to sort through a menu system you can't see.

Joseph