[nabs-l] Follow NFB on Twitter

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sat Jan 31 18:51:49 UTC 2009

Peter,
Frankly, most of the students and others at this point are on Facebook.
Ignoring a site like this is simply bad marketing.
The problem with much of the legislation on accessibility is the lack of
clarity of who is responsible for the accessibility. Is it the screen reader
manufacturers or the creators of the websites?

J.J. Meddaugh - ATGuys.com
A premier licensed Code Factory distributor