[nabs-l] international roaming and your Cell Phones atConvention

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Thu Jul 2 07:10:47 UTC 2009

I really don't get it.

Why would AT 'n T log your concerns, instead of making absolutely sure you
get no roaming charges by blocking it?

They blocked mine, and I am glad I don't have to trust that they have logged
my concerns, and hope for the best.

We are consumers, and one simple request to block the roaming charges is not
that difficult to honor.

I hope you guys who for some reason won't insist roaming be blocked have no
surprises next week when convention is all said and done.

I don't know why even insist with you guys. Just don't come crying after you
end up paying unnecessary phone charges because AT 'n T said they would
"note your concerns." How do you even know they've done so?

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup
trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of
highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary
works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall