[nabs-l] Nokia n82 with Talks

Nijat Worley nijat1989 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:26:40 UTC 2009

Greetings Jim,
   You press the talks key twice from the main window of your phone. This
will take you to the main menu. You arrow to the right or left until you get
to messaging. Press ok on it, and arrow down until you hear new message.
Type in the phone number of the person in the To box, and arrow down until
it says message. This is when you start writing your message using the usual
phone typing setup. Once you are done press soft key one, and arrow down
until you hear send message. I hope this helps. Soft key one is a good key
to always use, since that is the options key. It is pretty self-explanatory
from there on. Good luck.
   Nijat