[nabs-l] Detroit Debrief

Merisa Musemic merisa.musemic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 00:01:01 UTC 2009

Hi Darian! This is Merisa one of the rookies. I enjoyed this year's
convention. I lived in one of the suburbs of Detroit , so I commuted
to the hotel. UnforI wished I had joined the NFB earlier.
Unfortunately, I was missinformed about the NFB. I was told that the
NFB is that radical organization with zelous members. First of all,
I'm glad to have learned about the NFB. I love the fact, that this
organization advocates for braille literacy among the blind, as well
as numerous other thing that the NFB is advocating for. I joined the
NFB last January and I'm proud to be a federationist.
Merisa