[nabs-l] NABS Leadership Update

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:40:11 UTC 2009

Corbb,

I agree that this is a way for the blind to independantly run an
election, but there is the issue of representation. What insures that
the representative from each state speaks for the majority? I know in
Tn during the bored election in general session, our rep didn't ask us
who we wanted in the position. He picked who he wanted without
consulting the membership. As for sitting with our state, that isn't a
bad idea. Maybe sit with our region? This would probably make things a
little more organized, which is my eternal hope for NABS.

-Briley