[nabs-l] Introduction: Robert Jaquiss

Kevin Wassmer commanderlumpy2003 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 16 15:55:09 UTC 2009

Robert, I don't know if you remember me. I am Kevin Wassmer. I met you at
the Washington Seminar in 2005. We had a long conversation about blindness
in the delly of the hotell. One of the reasons aside from your great
philosiphy of blindness was because you are from Oregon. I told you about
the summer camps in Salem. BTW, I hope your 1 and only honey Lory is doing
well. I remember her at LCB. I will talk to you later.

Cause its been 18 days
Since I first held you
But to me it feels just like
It feels like a lifetime