[nabs-l] Blind can take wheel with new vehicle

Marissa Slaughter riss287 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 19:06:49 UTC 2009

I agree with you, Rania. I absolutely hate to be late, but it seems that cabs, buses, family members and friends do not feel the need to be on time to anything. Being able to drive would be an immense help to me. On the other hand, I think it will be quite a while before this technology is perfected.

Marissa