[nabs-l] Blind can take wheel with new vehicle

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Fri Jul 17 19:19:21 UTC 2009

Hi.

Personally, I would like a vehicle where I have an autopilot option
where the car drives for me, or I can choose to drive myself with its
instructions. And perhaps, I can assign certain functions to the
computer and do the rest myself. That's just me. Really though, I've
always dreamed of hiring an artificial intelligence, especially if it
has a body of its own such as an android or something. I've always been
fascinated with aritifical intelligences. I'd love to interview one and
see what I come out with. In fact, it's a lifetime of mine to do so. My
other lifetime goal is to meet an honest to goodness person from
somewhere other than Earth. Any guesses which will happen first?

Respectfully,
Jedi