[nabs-l] Choosing a Foreign Language

alberto arreola alberto.2500 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 04:15:44 UTC 2009

Elizabeth:
My parents are from Mexico so I know Spanish as my first language I learned
English when I started going to school back in kindergarten, but I recommend
that you find out  if with this degree you are going to be working with
people from other countries, or if it's just one of their requirements.
Then make a choice based on what you think, and find out.  I would say make
a choice on whatever language you feel confident that you can learn, or do a
little research on several fields that are involved with that degree, and
what foreign people they deal with the most.