[nabs-l] volunteer job

Jessica jw927 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 18 16:18:29 UTC 2009

Hi, I hope everyone is having a great summer.  Well, I just want to let all of you know I accepted a volunteer job yesterday.  I will be volunteering from August 3 to the 14, but only on the weekdays.  My hours are from 9-3.  My job is helping kids learn Braille.  Although I am excited about working with kids, I am also nervous because I want to do a good job.  Oh I forgot to mention the program is held at the NFB. Any encouragement would be greatly appreciated!