[nabs-l] Brand-new K-NFB Reader for sale at a discount

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 06:21:11 UTC 2009

Now before you go wondering why a scholarship winner is selling his K-
NFB Reader, know that I am using the funds to purchase a Trekker GPS,
which is of a more immediate need to me. I'm not looking to profit
from a gracious NFB scholarship.

I'm looking to sell a brand new K-NFB Reader Mobile. It does not
include Talks or MobileSpeak, the screen reader for cell phones, but
it does include the new Nokia N82 phone and K-NFB Reader
software...all in their original packaging. (Those programs typically
retail for about $300.)

My initial asking price is $1350 plus shipping (retails for $1370 plus
shipping). However, I am open to negotiate that price. This product
will be sold as-is, with no additional warranty or guarantee. Payments
MUST be processed through PayPal.

If you're interested, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL. E-mail me OFF-LIST!

Thanks,
Corbb