[nabs-l] Convention Highlights Gone Over And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 17:57:27 UTC 2009

Hello All!
Join me tonight for another edition of The Djd Invasion starting at 7 PM eastern on Radio360, and this should be an informative evening if nothing else. This program will include
My thoughts and some of my experiences at my first ebver NFB convention including some audio clips to be played from there
Your opportunity to call in if you went and have something you'd like to say about it
A great variety of upbeat pop rock and country songs from the 80's through today, including a cash it or trash it track
And more...
You'll be able to call in to the show when songs are not being played by phone by calling
516-717-4425
or through skype at
radio360usa
or I can be contacted through email, msn, or aol instant messengers at the address
live at radio360.us
As to whether or not there will be a co host tonight??? You'll just have to tune in to find out!
So to check out this edition of The Djd Invasion, save this email, and at 7 PM eastern, head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
to join in the fun that is The Djd Invasion. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, host of The Djd Invasion and Radio360 Station Manager
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4259 (20090719) __________

http://www.eset.com