[nabs-l] Online degree programs

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 20:00:37 UTC 2009

Antonio,
If you pay attention to Jen's Signature then you notice that she's already
working and in when you are  dealing with a rehab agency they take that into
consideration. And, since she's selling Avon that automatically means that
she wouldn't qualify for services from a rehab counselor any longer. Jen,
feel free to correct me if I'm incorrect.
Jessica