[nabs-l] Online degree programs

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 03:26:38 UTC 2009

How do you manage to sell stuff online? I couldn't do it because I don't
know enough people to sell stuff to and I couldn't leave the house because I
would have to have UPS come to my house every day to pick up boxees and
another reason why it wouldn't work for me is because I still live at home
with my parrents so there is no space for me to store stuff anyway. That's
why I just terned that idea down really quick and told her I wanted to go
back to school and finish up while the information was still fresh in my
head.
Rania,