[nabs-l] Victor Reader Stream

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Jul 24 19:58:00 UTC 2009

hello miranda,

well, that sucks that you have only had the stream for only a month and it's not working well! one suggestion that i might give is to take out the battery for about 30 seconds or so and then put it back in and then turning it on. or, charging it with the adapter. if that doesn't work than you will need to contact humanware to have them do a tech support with you over the phone if that doesn't work than you will need to send it back to them. since it's still under warranty you won't be charged for another new one.

i had to do this myself a year ago and it sucked with the stream not working for me and i had to send it to get a new one. i hope that this is helpful for you and that you can get it solved! take care and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
from amy