[nabs-l] NABS Meeting Minutes

Antonio Guimaraes aguimaraes at nbp.org
Mon Jul 27 20:01:43 UTC 2009

Thank you for the minutes. Nice work. Couple of thoughts:

Yes, membership is interested in reading board meetings minutes. I speak for
myself, but this would provide a chance to stay informed, involved, and for
the board to be accountable to the membership.

Yes, I would like to see the minutes archived on the site.

thank you for your diligent work, and keep up the work.

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.