[nabs-l] Breaking Web Site Bottlenecks

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 29 02:03:32 UTC 2009

Hello Janice and listers,

    And require the secretary or anyone who produces material for the Web
site to mark up their own pages for posting to the site. Our chapter is all
ready doing that. It goes a long way to breaking  Web Site maintenance
bottlenecks and will challenge these individuals to learn anew skill; one
they thought was beyond them or they weren't smart enough to grasp. Once you
get the hang of marking up Web pages it eventually becomes second-nature.
It's more food for thought.

Peter Donahue