[nabs-l] Victor reader stream issue... Help!!!

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 05:09:59 UTC 2009

The same thing happens to me. As for you not being able to see the
Stream, it's because you may need to format (or re-format) the SD
card. Turn on the Stream, hit the 7 key until you hear "Format SD
Card," and then confirm twice. You'll hear beeps until the card is
reformatted. Note: you WILL lose ALL data on that SD card. Per the
Stream manual, you will not be able to play the audio files without
converting them via the converter software. But yes, I understand that
you can't do that since the system locks up when I connect it to my
Windows Virtual Machine.

Corbb