[nabs-l] National Scholarships

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Jun 1 03:01:11 UTC 2009

I applied as well.  But I am just waiting on the rejection box.  That is
what I call the box of literature and the letter that comes with it.
It will be my third one.  Lol!  Jk.
I was honored to win a scholarship in 2001.  I congratulate those who have
won this year.  My advice to those who have won is this.Enjoy it and learn
all that you can.  From your mentors and the federation.
Melissa Green
The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass
yourself and to be worthy of your own approval.