[nabs-l] (no subject)

hannah sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Tue Jun 2 01:38:38 UTC 2009

Hey Lindsay,
Welcome to the list.  I think pretty much everyone's in college
on this list.  My name is Hannah and I'll be a sophomore in high
school in the fall.  I live in northern California in this really
small town called Arcata.  Everyone's awesome here and there's
tons of great discussions and advice.
Cheers, Hannah
Welcome