[nabs-l] facebook

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:58:24 UTC 2009

Jessica,
You might want to consider putting your user name up for facebook. So that
people can add you and not have to go through hundred possibly even
thousands of people with the name Jessica.
I've actually searched for myself and put Jessica Trask in the search box.
And still have gotten several hundred people with my first and last names.
It also helps if you can at least join one network be it your regional or
high school, or college networks.
Jess