[nabs-l] facebook

Marsha queen.marsha.lindsey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:04:56 UTC 2009

All,
Here is my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Marsha-Lindsey/608586069

Hope to see you all on facebook soon!
Marsha

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Jessica
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 11:01 AM
To: Nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] facebook

Hi everyone!  I am just wondering how many of you are on facebook?  I know
one person on this list is because she already added me.  I would really
like to get as many of you as possible because it would be awesome chatting
with other blind people.  If anyone else has facebook, please let me know so
we can hopefully become friends!  thank you