[nabs-l] facebook

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:40:25 UTC 2009

Hi all,

While I recognize that Facebook is an awesome social networking tool,
I'd just like to make a recommendation that responses to this query be
made off-list. As you all know this list gets very cluttered and, even
during the summer, many of us can get bogged down by the sheer volume
of messages coming in. So if you want to respond to Jessica, just put
her personal email address in the "To" field of your reply. And while
we're at it, you can search for groups on Facebook and find groups for
NFB and blind students, such as "NFB Cafe" (for college students/young
professionals) and "NFB 411" (for high school students).

Arielle Silverman
First Vice-President, NABS