[nabs-l] Facebook

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jun 2 23:43:08 UTC 2009

hello erik and all,

yes, i too am also on facebook and i'm now on twitter if anyone who is on either both twitter or facebook you can always add me so we can chat and keep in touch with each other. i will put my contact information for both of them at the bottom of my signature. thanks again and i look forward to many more facebook friends and also twitter buddies too!

hugs,
from amy

facebook: amy sabo in the colorado-denver network by searching for me
twitter:www.twitter.com/amazingami27