[nabs-l] problem with facebook

Justin Ekis jekis at fastmail.us
Wed Jun 3 04:27:57 UTC 2009

Rachel,

>From my own experience confirmed by what I've seen written on some blogs the
past few days, it seems that facebook is having a bit of a hard time
recently. Apparently, for the most part the more friends you have, the More
likely it is that you'll notice this. Hang in there. I've never seen this
before, and it's bound to straighten up.

Ok, I decided to try it before sending. On my end, it's easing up slightly
already so it shouldn't be long.

Justin