[nabs-l] Air Canada challenges deaf, blind man'srighttotravel alone; Burnaby

Jen&Nixon jenandnixon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:19:57 UTC 2009

We have AEBC which used to be NFB:AE, but they changed their name, the
NFB:AE is more specifically located in Vancouver, and not other provinces. I
believe I have this information correct *grin* I know the man personally
quoted in the article, and he is a fighter. It is quite a surprise as he has
traveled around the world when he used to be a competitor in Judo and the
paralympcs as well. I've traveled across Canada and US no problem, and I am
deafblind myself, even Air Canada!!!

Jennifer McEachen and "Nixon"
Guide Dogs for the Blind, Inc.
Alumni Association Board of Directors and secretary
jenandnixon at gmail.com / jmceachen at guidedogs.com