[nabs-l] Trekk For Light Montana

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 20:04:09 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I wanted to take a moment to tell you all about a great opperrtunity for those of you who like to travel and like outdoor adventure.

Trekk For Light Montana is a blind/low vision hiking event that pairs blind/low vision persons with sighted guides. Trekk for light is open to all blind/low vision adults, regardless of where they live. Trekk for Light Montana is a free or low cost (for the blind participants, I'm not sure about the sighted guides). This year's event
is scheduled for August 16 to 20 in the Little Belt Mountains of central Montana.

For more info, check out the following link:
http://www.trollstegan.com/sflmt/

or contact  Ed Durbin,
406-535-7151 or tedurbin at midrivers.com.

See you on the trail!

Jim

"From compromise and things half done,
Keep me with stern and stubborn pride,
And when at last the fight is won,
... Keep me still unsatisfied." --Louis Untermeyer