[nabs-l] New iPhone Model Now Accessible to the Blind

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:16:32 UTC 2009

If they finally bothered to include a BT keyboard profile, yes.
Prior to the invention of the iPhone, Steve Jobs used a Treo.  Many
people remember the Stowaway keyboards for the original Handspring
Treo and Visor, which turned them into efficient text-based meeting
note taking devices.

Here's hoping for that BT profile, either built-in or via jailbreak.

Joseph