[nabs-l] New iPhone Model Now Accessible to the Blind

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 02:39:04 UTC 2009

Because we haven't found the exploit necessary to do it.

We don't have even a proper unlock for the iPhone 3G released a year
ago.  The closest we have is yellowsnow which is a program that fakes
unlock for an older version of the software.  The original iPhone is
completely defeated.  The iPhone 3G was built to keep us from doing
that, and thus far we haven't.  If someone's got a way to completely
defeat the iPhone 3G, they've kept quiet about it in the hopes that
the 3G S will be vulnerable.

Joseph