[nabs-l] Grant proposal

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 07:56:50 UTC 2009

Joe,

Do you know of any grants that would fund  trial runs for a disability shuttle buess to the Biolife Plasma Centers? I have two such centers in Montana.

I bet I could use such a project to satisfy my Applied Research Project (AKA thesis) for my Public Administration degree. Even though I would be working with, or on behalf of Biolife, which is a private company, this issues of disability access, and public transportation are extreamly relevant to public administration and government.

Jim

"From compromise and things half done,
Keep me with stern and stubborn pride,
And when at last the fight is won,
... Keep me still unsatisfied." --Louis Untermeyer